Thread Closed

I'd like to have a couple of buttons to match Gmail's "archive" and "delete" buttons. As far as I understand, if you set the trash folder for an account to its /trash folder and set the delete option to send deleted e-mail to trash, then the delete key should be equivalent to Gmail's delete (deleting from all folders) and "skip trash" should be equivalent to Gmail's "archive" (deleting only from the current folder).

However, I'd rather have the skip trash button be labelled "archive", especially if I want to set this up for other people without causing a lot of confusion.

I guess having a couple of dedicated Gmail buttons with appropriate icons would be ideal, but if there's a way I could just change the text labels of the skip trash button that would be perfectly adequate. Is this possible?

Thanks!
ReportQuote
Skip trash deletes an email completely with out first sending it to the trash folder. Not exactly what you where thinking of I expect.

Everyone seams be be asking for a way to rename buttons right now, I really have to make an extension for that.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
QUOTE:
Everyone seams be be asking for a way to rename buttons right now, I really have to make an extension for that.

My request is slightly different. The text for many icons is very long ("Bookmark Manager", "about:config", ...). As such they take up much more space than they need to. Any change of shortening these ("BMk-Mgr", ":config") so that my toolbar doesn't overflow? Or is it possible to use 2 lines of text?
ReportQuote
Your reason Gordon is the normal one. I started an extension earlier today to resolve this. I hope to finish it over the next few days.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed