Post new Reply

Dude, im working on the translation. If you send me the files to translate the new version i can help you with them :D. Ill send you the files im working in.
ReportQuote
Now i want to add buttons :P like spoiler, a smileys button (i think it will be difficult for me, i not a programmer) and i hide button. Im also want to ask you, where do you get the icons for the bar, if i add the buttons i want a similar design. Im sorry if i buttering you, im just learning :P
ReportQuote
The icons are my own: http://codefisher.org/pastel-svg/

I normally get the translations done though babelzilla.org as that makes it a lot easier for everyone.

There is no need to completely remove buttons from the extension, you can just let users remove them from the toolbar. As to adding new buttons to the toolbar, is there something that you can't acheive using the custom button feature in the extension?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Is not that i cant achive something. I just want to customiza the toolbar with the buttons that we use in our forum, but i want users get it by default. Some people haven't the experience to customize it. windows wolf is a unattented edition of windows xp and our team want to make users life simple :D
ReportQuote
Hi,

It is just that editing the extension is complicated, as I was trying to suggest alternatives to doing anything complicated. I don't really have time to explain in detail how to do it, or do it myself for you. I am happy for you to go ahead and modify the extension, just as far as editing the code to add remove buttons you really on your own.

Regards
Michael

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Request Please:

#1 A button that pulls up the Format Toolbar Composer... so that you don't have to go to Tools > Format Toolbar Composer.

#2 Very important !
Message text is automatically saved as you type (or saved every 1 min)like the firefox addons Lazarus or Text saver.
ReportQuote
Hi,

I am not actively working on the extension, but when I find the time to do so (or someone else decides to help out) I will consider adding those features.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Please, adds suport for <abbr title=""></abbr>
ReportQuote
Unlikely, I don't have time to work in this extension right now.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hello, I use this extension for having my own personal 'stock replies' and it's been a lightly used by VERY helpful add-on. To that end, here are my requests:

1. Ability to sort or drag-n-drop the stock replies into the order that I want.
2. Clickable icon that I can put onto a toolbar that will open up the editor
3. A version history so I can see what's changed from one version to another. (If there is one somewhere, I couldn't find it, please point me in the right direction.)

Thanks for the useful extension. :)
ReportQuote
Hey is there any way to make this compatible with CKE?
ReportQuote
I would like for the entry in the View -> Toolbars menu to be changed to allow easy selection through a letter (F preferably) because at the moment the entry uses T but that is superseded by the Tabs bar. So any letter that is unused would be great but I think F would fit best.
ReportQuote

Post new Reply