Thread Closed

As of now one either installs the extension or can choose the ones they want to install. The Extension keeps things clean and neat, but it would be really great if one can could have a "remove" option in the extension so one doesn't have to make a bunch of Toolbars to keep unused buttons on.
ReportQuote
You can just drag them back to the customize toolbar window from whence they came if you don't want them anymore. Actually writing a remove option is a little more complex than I would like.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
QUOTE:
You can just drag them back to the customize toolbar window from whence they came if you don't want them anymore. Actually writing a remove option is a little more complex than I would like.

OK more work for me less work for you. <LOL> I Just happen to be the odd ball that likes to keep nothing in the "customize toolbar window" unless necessary. It does make any additions to the Window very obvious. Making extra toolbars does have the advantage of going to them from time to time to see if something was overlooked that would fill a need not thought of before. Of course the "Hide-Show Toolbars" button helps a great deal with that.
ReportQuote
Well that was the idea of the customized toolbar buttons, you don't have to have them all there. But the customize toolbar window is meant for storing buttons you don't want, if you chose to use it other wise you might have problems.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed