Format: BBcode. Images: yes. Smilies yes.
Show smilies as icons for this post.

Recient Posts

Just remembered a small error that you might want to look at with your next update, if it wasn't already fixed in that 10.2 version that I cannot install.

In bbcode, if I select some text and use the paint bucket to set a text colour (eg red), then it creates a correctly formatted bbcode reference for coloured text, but it sets the colour to #000000 (black).
Michael, isn't that just special! Mine's at 45 now, so I guess we've started with the WebExtensions and using Electolysis. Explains why a couple of add-on I have have quit!
I have version 0.1.4.10.1 signed which firefox seems to think is the latest. You have 0.1.4.12 on the site, which I assume is newer. But firefox developer 47.0a2 refuses to allow it to be installed.

For the moment I can make the .10.1 version continue to work by turning off E10S so can work round it, but probably ought to be using the .12 version if that is intended to fix E10s.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
Thanks for the reply. I totally understand. Especially since just the other day Mozilla served up to us, FF 40.0.1! Sheesh! How can you keep up? You can't!